Enjoy your retirement at Central New Jersey’s premier condominium independent living community that’s rich in services and amenities and without the burden of home maintenance. As a resident, you can own your own home, select the activities you enjoy, and leave your worries on the doorstep. There are many more reasons to become a resident of Princeton Windrows, including:
- The ability to maintain control of your assets, financial future and healthcare.
- Maintenance-free independent living with flexible club-style dining, banking and wellness services, transportation, housekeeping, security and more, all on site at our retirement community.
- Ideal location just four miles from downtown Princeton and the university, just an hour’s train ride to both Manhattan and Philadelphia. This makes Princeton Windrows one of the best New Jersey independent living communities.
- Wellness and health programs with an RN on site 7 days a week, seminars, fitness classes, fitness center with indoor swimming pool, tennis courts and more.
- Extensive luxury amenities for an enhanced senior living lifestyle, including four dining rooms, library, indoor swimming pool and spa, fitness center, greenhouse, beauty salon, art studio, billiards room, lounge, convenience store, computer center, and health and wellness center.
Are you searching for the best independent living community in New Jersey? To learn more about Princeton Windrows, please call 609-520-3700 today to arrange a personal appointment and tour. Our office is open 7 days per week by appointment.
To reach the Princeton Windrows Reception Desk please call 609-514-0001.