Princeton Windrows was carefully designed to offer residents the luxury of choice. At Princeton Windrows, there is always something to do. Whether it is a game of tennis or bridge, book club discussion, water aerobics class, or trip to the theater, residents are sure to find groups and opportunities to meet their interests. A variety of rich amenities includes:
- Four on-site dining venues including the formal Princeton Room, the more casual Nassau Room, a private dining room and the Tiger Terrace Cafe
- Health and wellness center
- State of the art fitness center
- Indoor swimming pool and spa
- Tennis court
- Landscaped walking paths
- Gardening Center and greenhouse
- Extensive library featuring resident authors and over 7,000 volumes
- Beauty and barber salon
- Pub and lounge
- Card rooms
- “Corner” Convenience store
- Computer & Office center
Learn more about this exceptional New Jersey retirement community and contact us today!
Call us today to arrange a private tour.