Howdy, I’m Beau, a long-time resident of Princeton Windrows.
My community is known for their vibrant group of human residents (like my owner Fred, pictured above), but did you know it is also home to a variety of adorable furry companions? When you become a resident a Princeton Windrows, your pet will enjoy many amenities including:
- Main building access (except food areas)
- Free daily biscuits in the mailroom (YUM!)
- Pet bios (just like our human bios!)
- Beautiful walking trails (and sometimes…SQUIRRELS!)
- Free Princeton Windrows pet bandanas (snazzy!)
I’m proud to say that I am spoiled rotten here at Princeton Windrows! Why not bring your furry friend for a tour of the community? You’ll see that here at Princeton Windrows, pets are considered part of the family. Call 609-520-3700 or visit www.PrincetonWindrows.com to learn more.
“They weren’t kidding when they told me Prince Windrows was pet friendly! I think people might be happier to see Beau than me in the halls!” – Barbara McCormack