Retire on Your Terms
Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions are below.
Princeton Windrows has an all-inclusive monthly fee with:
- Superior culinary experience with 4, 15, and 30 meal per month options
- Electric and water utilities (Apartment-Condominiums Only)
- Basic Cable (All Homes)
- Weekly housekeeping service including bed linen change
- Exterior home maintenance including repair or replacement to the major components of the home like the roof, windows doors, siding, walkways, decks, patios, HVAC system, water heater, and more
- Snow and rubbish removal
- Complete care of grounds including lawn, trees and shrubbery
- Private and weekly scheduled transportation available in our private car or bus
- Invitations to planned lectures, entertainment, social and cultural events
- Access to all amenities within the community
- 24-hour security monitoring with on site security personnel
At Princeton Windrows, there is always something to do. Whether it is a game of tennis or bridge, book club discussion, water aerobics class, or trip to the theater, residents are sure to find groups and opportunities to meet their interests.
A variety of amenities includes:
Purchasing your new residence at Princeton Windrows is easy as One, Two, Three.
- Contact our Sales and Marketing office (Princeton Windrows Realty) to schedule a tour.
- Choose from one of our available resale residences.
- Submit an offer to the Seller of your desired residence.